GET READY TO DINE AND ROLL
We are currently open daily from 4pm to 11pm Monday to Friday and Noon to 11pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
In accordance with Eagle County’s Standing Public Health Order dated November 18, 2020, we are operating in the Orange High Risk Level of Protection. Among other things, face coverings are required to enter or interact with others and groups are limited to 10 or less. The capacity of our restaurant, bowling services, billiards and arcade areas is limited as defined in the Order. Last call for alcohol is 10pm.
You can join us for lunch or dinner at the lanes, our lounge and cafe seating areas or one of our outdoor patios. Lane reservations with a credit card are highly encouraged to allow us to assign lanes in accordance with our capacity restrictions and to have your lanes waiting when you arrive (no shows will be assessed a cancellation service fee for the full amount of the time reserved if the reservation is not cancelled within 24 hours). Please call The Back Bowl at 970-328-2695 or Joe at 970-390-2968 to reserve your lanes.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and staff. In addition to following State and Federal guidelines, we are taking precautions to ensure your visit with us will be safe. These measures include the following:
HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
- We are working with Eagle County’s Department of Public Health to ensure that our center is meeting protocols relating to cleaning and sanitizing all bowling lanes on a regular basis.
- Balls and shoes are being thoroughly sanitized and guests will be provided with disinfecting wipes and/or spray, as needed.
- Shoes will continue to be sanitized after each use with high-impact disinfectant spray.
- All Arcade Games will be thoroughly cleaned, paying special attention to joysticks, buttons, prize slots and card readers as well as maintaining social distancing requirements.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests to use and will be checked and replenished hourly.
- We will regularly clean and sanitize guest touchpoints and surfaces.
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to beginning their shifts.
- All staff will wear personal protective equipment (face masks) and adhere to social distancing guidelines. Food handlers will also wear gloves for the entirety of their shift.
NEW RULES, SAME GREAT GAMES
- There will be a limit of 5 people per lane.
- An empty lane will separate bowlers from other bowling groups of 10 or less.
- There will be no ball sharing between guests.
- Where possible, a separate shoe return station will be set up to limit contact with staff.
- Billiards tables will be available so long as players maintain social distancing. All cues and balls will be disinfected between guests.
- Arcade games will be moved and spaced out, where possible, to maintain social distancing practices. Some games may be inoperable during this time.
- Center capacity will be monitored closely to ensure an appropriate number of guests are in the center at any one time.
We are a locally owned and operated family business established in 2004. We founded our business with a mission to provide our local residents and visitors to our wonderful Vail and Beaver Creek resorts with an eclectic entertainment venue with great food and activities for all ages. We are located in Eagle, Colorado, and offer twenty computerized bowling lanes, a full service restaurant and sports lounge and the area’s largest game arcade…perfect for kids of all ages. Our award-winning design provides something for everyone, from a day of family fun on the lanes to a relaxed dining experience in the Bowlmor Café & Sports Lounge.
The Bowlmor serves up incredible fine casual cuisine unlike anything you’ve ever had in a bowling alley. With high-definition LCD screens at every lane and in the cafe and sports lounge, it’s also the place to be for all of your favorite sporting events. Please visit the Groups Section for more information on hosting a corporate event, birthday party or any special occasion at the Back Bowl.
Jacque’s Karaoke and Variety Show returns Fridays only.
Come show us your talent!!!
Join us for Unlimited Bowling Every Tuesday…only $16 per person. Includes shoe rental, with a minimum of 3 bowlers per lane.
The perfect space for any event
Two, 10-lane configurations, each on opposite ends of the complex, with separate sound systems, allow for a more intimate experience. With a guest capacity of over 250 guests, over the years this has made the Back Bowl the perfect place to host any private party such as a wedding rehearsal or reception, or group function such as a team building event or a Christmas/end of season celebration.
At night the lights go down and the music and excitement crank up
Neon Nights Bowling transforms the Back Bowl into one of the Vail Valley’s hottest spots, with dazzling lights and rockin’ music setting the mood for late night fun and excitement.
Evenings in the Bowlmor Café and Lounge offer up a variety of events from live music to karaoke to Live Comedy from Denver’s famous Comedy Works. There’s always something special going on at the Back Bowl.
Comedy Night at the Bowlmor
Bringing the best in LIVE COMEDY