WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR BOWLING AND DINE IN ON OUR LANES, DINING AREAS OR ON OUR AWESOME OUTDOOR PATIO OVERLOOKING THE EAGLE RIVER. CALL 970-328-2695 TO RESERVE YOUR LANE!
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and staff. In addition to following State and Federal guidelines, we are taking precautions to ensure your visit with us will be safe. These measures include the following:
HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
- We are working with Eagle County’s Department of Public Health to ensure that our center is meeting protocols relating to cleaning and sanitizing all bowling lanes on a regular basis.
- Balls and shoes are being thoroughly sanitized and guests will be provided with disinfecting wipes and/or spray, as needed.
- Shoes will continue to be sanitized after each use with high-impact disinfectant spray.
- All Arcade Games will be thoroughly cleaned, paying special attention to joysticks, buttons, prize slots and card readers as well as maintaining social distancing requirements.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests to use and will be checked and replenished hourly.
- We will regularly clean and sanitize guest touchpoints and surfaces.
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to beginning their shifts.
- All staff will wear personal protective equipment (face masks) and adhere to social distancing guidelines. Food handlers will also wear gloves for the entirety of their shift.
NEW RULES, SAME GREAT GAMES
- There will be a limit of 5 people per lane.
- An empty lane will separate bowlers from other bowling groups, and no more than 30 bowlers will be allowed on 10 consecutive lanes.
- There will be no ball sharing between guests.
- Where possible, a separate shoe return station will be set up to limit contact with staff.
- Billiards tables will be available so long as players maintain social distancing. All cues and balls will be disinfected between guests.
- Arcade games will be moved and spaced out, where possible, to maintain social distancing practices. Some games may be inoperable during this time.
- Center capacity will be monitored closely to ensure an appropriate number of guests are in the center at any one time.
GET READY TO ROLL
We will be open daily from 4pm to 11pm Monday to Thursday, 4pm to Midnight on Friday, Noon to Midnight on Saturdays and Noon to 11pm on Sundays. Reservations are highly encouraged to ensure we can appropriately plan to enhance your bowling experience as we transition to normal .